- Cancelled registrations can be refunded.
- In compliance with the Italian Ministerial Ordinance of 1st April 2022 and subsequent amendments, it is strongly RECOMMENDED to use FFP2 Facial Masks to access the the Trieste Convention Centre, the TNC22 venue.
- A basic remote participation option is available for individuals who are unable to travel.
Read more about
TNC22 & COVID-19
Registration is closed now. You will be able to purchase a ticket onsite at the TNC22 registration desk.
Italian VAT of 22% is applicable to all TNC22 registration fees. For Italian resident & VAT registered companies, you will account for this via the reverse charge mechanism.
All TNC22 speakers (of Presentations and Lightning Talks) will need to purchase a pass in order to visit and speak at TNC22. Speakers are eligible for a discounted ‘full conference speaker pass‘. Please note that only confirmed TNC22 speakers may make use of this discounted link. Each speaker registration will be checked by the organisers. Demonstration and Poster presenters will need to register for TNC22, by using the ‘Regular Pass’ .We strongly encourage TNC22 speakers to present onsite. However, if presenting onsite is not feasible to you due to COVID-19 restrictions, you may present remotely via live-stream. Please contact your Session Chair or the TNC organization as soon as possible in order to discuss options if there are dynamics impacting your ability to present onsite.
CANCELLATION DUE TO COVID-19
In case you have purchased a ticket, but due to unforeseeable events related to the COVID-19 pandemic that make it impossible to travel to the conference, we do allow you to cancel your ticket. These cancelled registrations will be refunded, by us to you.
- Registration must be cancelled by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid registrations cancelled up to 10 working days before the event will be refunded (minus €25 handling charge and any bank charges incurred).
- Cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a delegate, please contact GÉANT at the earliest opportunity.
- All refunds will be made within two calendar months after the event.
For more information on the TNC22 registration and payment terms and conditions, please read the next section ‘Terms & Conditions’.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For more information on the TNC22 registration and payment terms and conditions, please go here.
Participants requiring supporting documentation in order to apply for a visa, can request this with the organisation. Please be aware that a letter of invitation does not imply any financial support.
Conference participants will still be subject to the normal registration fee mentioned on this page. Registration, including payment, to the conference is necessary prior to requesting a letter of invitation.
Details of visa requirements for entry Italy can be found on the website of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy.
In case you need a letter of invitation, please reach out to email@example.com.